Epoxy floor coatings are perfect for high-traffic industrial environments. They hold up well under even the most demanding conditions. This flooring solution is a unique way to coat your floors and create a safe, durable, and appealing workspace. Epoxy has a rapid install process and provides durability, quality, and design that lasts for years to come.
There are many benefits to installing epoxy flooring:
- Extremely durable – Epoxy flooring is known for its durability. It will protect your floors from all types of use. It is impact-resistant, thermal shock tolerant, chemical resistant, and has a heavy load capacity. You can drive on it, park on it, or store heavy equipment on it without worrying about costly repairs or aesthetic degradation to your flooring.
- Easy to keep clean – Epoxy floors are highly regarded for being easy to clean. All you need to do is sweep, mop, or wipe! Some epoxy is antibacterial and mold-resistant, making it ideal for operating rooms, pharmaceutical labs, clean rooms, and other areas where cleanliness is a top priority.
- Extremely safe – Epoxy is a very safe coating for your hard floors. It is slip-resistant, less abrasive than concrete and other types of industrial flooring, and shock-resistant. This makes it a great choice when antistatic flooring is required.
- Clean look – Epoxy floors are virtually seamless, creating a smooth and uniform look. Beyond that, the glossy finish makes a professional and clean appearance. It can turn a garage or warehouse into a showroom! It can even be applied to walls and other surfaces for a seamless, moisture-proof facility.
- Colorful – As a bonus, epoxy is available in a wide array of colors or color combinations and even custom designs. Endless combinations of effects and colors are available to create a durable, safe, easy-to-clean environment that doesn’t require any sacrifice to your facility’s aesthetics.
Contact us to learn more about how epoxy floor coatings can enhance your industrial space. We will work to find the right flooring for your needs, and we will install it perfectly so that your flooring looks good for years to come.