COMMERCIAL CARPET TILE
Carpet tile is a popular solution for commercial environments. They are often a wise investment because individual tiles can be replaced without having to replacing the entire floor. Carpet tile work well in spaces that see high foot traffic such as universities, medical facilities, offices, and airports.
- Moisture resistant backing typically prevents penetration to flooring of spills or bacteria
- Less raveling of seams and edges
- Many design options to create a custom aesthetic
- Sustainability due to less material waste on projects with unusually shaped rooms
- Greater structural integrity often than broadloom
- Project efficiency and low turnaround with ease of shipping and storage
COMMERCIAL BROADLOOM CARPET
Broadloom or “rolled” carpet, like carpet tile, provides a more insulated flooring than hard-surface. Carpet can hide many sub-floor irregularities that would not be possible with hard-surfaces floor, and it allows for affordable installations. Carpet also provides thermal benefits, acoustical benefits, and greater comfort under foot than hard-surface flooring. Our team can configure the broadloom cuts to minimize seaming. Broadloom carpet can allow for larger, elegant patterns that are difficult to achieve with carpet tile, and is therefore popular in hospitality settings.